vrijdag 22 november 2013

More Friday Frenzies & Fun

Friday somehow always seems to be my most hectic day of the week.
I woke up early (because of DH's alarm) and after trying to get back to sleep for an hour, I gave up around 6 am and got up. I figured if I would manage to get back to sleep I wouldn't be able to wake up again in time.
So, I went downstairs and cleaned the fridge.
The girls got up in time too, so after bringing them to school, I went to the first grocery store and got my first round of groceries for the day. Then I went to a small special shop to buy my GF breadmix.
Back home I put away the groceries and made the bread dough.
After that I started walking the first bit of my postround, which gave the yeast some time to do it's work properly.
When I came back I put the bread in the oven, and asked DD13 to look after it, while I went to the second grocery store and got  DD11 & DD8 back from school again for lunch. My bread was nicely baked and ready when I got back home.
So I put away the rest of the groceries and prepared lunch for everyone, and then it was time to bring the girls back to school again. I went to 2 different charity shops, where I bought nothing, just this time......
Back home I had to walk the rest of my postround, which I managed to do just before I had to get back to school to collect the girls again.
Yes, those 5 black crates were all filled with post which I had to deliver today, so you might be able to imagine why I am very happy to use a pram for the post....
All in all I was quite proud that I had managed to do all this, despite a very sore back.
I decided to relax a bit for the rest of the day, apart from cooking dinner, of course....

Yesterday I was shopping and found a christmas dress & hat for a wine bottle.
Being a doll addict I immediately decided this would work for 2 of my favourite dolls.
I had to adjust the dress a bit, but look how much fun this is:
 The dress is just the right size for Ellowyne, and the hat is great for Daisy!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten