zondag 6 oktober 2013

A new dining set

On friday my sister got a new dining set.
She knew that we were looking for new chairs for our dining set, so she asked me if we would be interested in her old one.
Well, of course I was interested, I always loved her dining set, and although you might not see much difference between our old one and hers, there definitely are some differences.
So on fridaynight my DH went over to my sister, to collect her old dining set.
He wasn't to sure about keeping her table, as it is slightly longer than our old one and our old one is a bit wider. The old one also has 2 drawers in it.
On saturdaymorning I told DH we really ought to keep the set complete, as it is looking much nicer that way.
I took some pictures of the old set and put it on the internet to collect for free.


So now both my sister and I are enjoying our new preloved dining sets.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten